Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 4

I downloaded and installed Epocrates and MedScape today, and compared QR code readers on the marketplace. I don't know which one to use-- do I really want/need to make my own QR codes?

I also discovered how to move icons and delete unused ones from my desktop.

I did solve the tab problem I had with Dolphin: too many tabs being open at once. Still don't know the limit of tabs, but at least I have less frustration.

Discovered the best way to make friends in the subway: bring out the tablet! This was the longest and oddest conversation I've ever had with an LA County Sheriff. They could not believe I was a librarian.

Josh downloaded a drawing program. That might actually be easier to use for notes; you can do cursive with your finger.

Learned how to add home screens today. Apparently this device must have five home screens, no less. I just want three- am I wrong?

I transferred files using the usb cord too. I like how it can recognize what type of file I add and convert it to the droid file format. I do not like the pdf reader- I want to copy and paste events into a calendar, and I cant copy text.

I also learned how to quick scroll through google search image results. (you have to grab and flick in a specific way which I can't do reliably.)

No comments:

Post a Comment