Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 12

No day 11; I had too much to do yesterday to write.

Used the maps a lot today (my parents are in town so we're going new places and different ways). I can't get the google maps to work the same. It seems I have a google directions widget which only works when I have gps on, and then it shows turn-by-turn directions, but senses where you are- so you can't just see the entire route nor pretend unless you actually drive it. that doesn't really work for how I navigate! The gps sucks the battery, too, so I hate to leave it on. I can also use gmaps online without tge gps on but sometimes it kicks me back to the directions widget. Overall the directions are tough. I will have more chance to use it cold when I go to san francisco later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment