Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 16

Rr he swype keyboard hates me and won't let me add words to my dictionary nor delete really wrong ones. It keeps suggesting and writing stupid stuff like "kryboard" for "keyboard," or "tje" for "the", and each time I correct it, it pops up a tip: highlight the incorrect word and press the swype key to activate the word window and delete words from your dictionary." I highlight "kryboard", tap the swype key, and it pops up: sorry, we are mot sure what you are doing! Tap the swype key to activate the swype keyboard. So HOW do I make it activate the word window? I tried doubletapping, pressing shift and then swype, shift and swype together, enter and swype rt ogether, every possible key combo. I am growing angry at my "kryboard".

I learned a lot about efficiency during the meeting, like how to quickly get to files in word (through tje word app, not tje my files directory), how to set j up directories so it is easier to find tje files I need quickly, and less worry about good spelling on tje swype keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment